- from a small plating workshop to surface technology
In 1949, Josef Muschert and Fritz Gierse founded a small plating workshop in the heart of the idyllic village of Neuenrade. Both men seized the opportunity and the workshop expanded continually. They hired new employees, built new buildings and the once small place moved to a newly found industrial area nearby. One plant after the other sprouted as well as adjoining production and logistics premises.
In 1992, Gert and Irmgard Middendorf (Fritz Gierse’s daughter) founded a new subsidiary in Heilbad Heiligenstadt, a spa in Thuringia and part of the former German Democratic Republic – they wanted to be an active part of the German reunification.
In 2014, a participation in a galvanizing company in Mexico was added – true to the entrepreneurial motivation: stagnation equals regression.
Today there is not much left of the former plating workshop – we have become one of the leading surface finishing companies. Yet, what remains is our down-to-earth attitude and the allegiance with the people and places where we live and work. Trust, reliability, competence and innovativeness characterize us and our business approach.
ERROR: Content Element with uid "237" and type "slickcarousel" has no rendering definition!